Changing the Call Routing
To change the routing of your call(s), please follow the instructions below.
- Login into your account.
2. After logging in, click on the Call Routing icon.
3. When the Call Routing window opens, click on the wrench icon.
4. When the Edit Phone Line window opens, click the Call Records tab.
5. When the Call Records window opens, enter the NEW phone number into the Forward To field.
Follow the Instructions below:
Use Numbers ONLY– no dashes or spaces
ALL Numbers MUST include the Country Calling Code
DO NOT USE – 011
15026039130 = United States
442077928090 = United Kingdom
521551132703 = Mexico
6. Click the Save icon after entering the NEW phone number.
That’s it! Your calls will now be routed to the NEW destination.
If you have any questions or need assistance, do not hesitant to Contact Us.
4708 West 39th St
Sioux Falls, SD 57106